Parents,
We have many exciting activities coming up over the next couple of weeks. Starting with the Gingerbread boys/girls that we made today. The children had so much fun!! And the were yummy too!!
Please remember to send in your clean empty food can, white tube sock, mix-matched toddler socks, and a bag of rice by TOMORROW.
Note from Frey: If you haven't sent the your teacher evaluation back, please do so as soon as possible.
If anyone celebrates Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, or the traditions in Mexico, I would love to have you come in and do a craft with the children.
Also, if anyone would be interested in coming in and making homemade applesauce with the students next week, please let me know. I have a really easy recipe that you could use.
** Recycle- Send in your empty toilet paper rolls. We will be using them to make crafts during our Holidays Around the World. **
Bad news- Our broom broke this afternoon, if anyone has an extra broom not being used, we would love to have it in the classroom.
Don't forget to join PTO Saturday morning for a FREE breakfast in the Dining Hall. I believe, I heard that Santa will be there!!
Have a great weekend!
Mrs. Cronan