Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A Little Update


Welcome to our NEW BLOG!!

We enjoyed another great week. The Roger Day concert was a Blast! Thanks to all that came out to help us celebrate the "Grand Opening" of the new school.

Please practice tying shoes with your child and review the sight words daily ( words can be found in their daily folder). Please send in finished homework Friday. I will place September's homework in their folder on Friday.

Please make sure that your child is wearing a belt when belt loops are present.

I will be posting a sign-up for Friday Snacks and Mystery Reader very soon.

Volunteer opportunities:

1.) Laminating (I can't give hours for the money you spend, but I can for the time for taking it and picking it up, and cutting it out.)

2.) Tearing out Math workbook pages (on campus)

**Please let me know ASAP if you are interested.**